I have been cleaning and kashering (Amherst and CBI first, now at home) and arranging for Seders (two seders at our house plus one at Amherst).
If you are joining us for Passover Seder or meals at Amherst and have not signed up, please do so now.
Starting a few weeks before Passover, I start seeing lots of material on Facebook or in my in-box.
Here are some selections of note:
- The Maccabeats released a Les Mis Passover medley
- Jacob Richman posts educational/entertaining videos for Jewish holidays. Here is this year's Passover list.
- Rabbi Dov Lerner collects Passover material and has downloadable Haggadot for you to make your own at Jewishfreeware.org I have seen this site grow in material and use--it should keep you busy for years of Seders.
- For Kosher for Passover (K4P) recipes and great general Kosher recipes, I suggest Jamie Gellers' Joy of Kosher.
- I use the Rabbinical Assembly Pesah Guide and the Operation Pesach FAQs for information on K4P, kashering, ingredients, etc.
- Last Minute Addition (not for those without a sense of humor):